INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 13 August 2010

Friday 13th August 2010

More wonderful photos again last week.
We have so many excellent black & white photographers!










As ever, click on the above photos to be taken to the original post.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.


MR LINKY WAS DOWN FOR EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE FOR MANY HOURS TODAY.
THINGS SEEM TO BE BACK TO NORMAL AT LAST - AT LEAST, I HOPE SO!

32 comments:

annalarssonphotography said...

Great collection for the wall!
Have a nice weekend :)

Dagrun said...

A very nice selection. My favourite is the fishnet.

Unknown said...

my first time here in your new b&w site, thanks for hosting.

Carver said...

As usual I enjoy your choices. I like the variety.

Tara said...

Beautiful showcase here Dragonstar...I've missed so many weekends now.

Tommy Andre Nekkoy said...

Here I can find lots of inspiration and motivation ... Thank you everybody - for sharing

Anonymous said...

My first time here
Lovely photos you picked

Woody said...

great collection!!

John McDevitt said...

I'm honored to have my image in such great company. Thank you Dragonstar.

Regina said...

Great images!

Boom Nisanart said...

Thank you Dragonstar to made us get together and sharing images every weekend : )

Lina Gustina said...

Amazing selections...

http://www.homezweethome.info/2010/08/row-of-lamps.html

Let's Talk Over a Cup of Coffee said...

Amazing black and white selections for the wall!

Anonymous said...

Great selection, great pics, great people,,,what more do one could need?? And thanks Dragonstar, for posting my little train among all those outstanding images. And of course thanks to all the people who visit and take part in this community, as that is what give life to it all. Have a nice weekend !!

The one with the View said...

Good assortment of photos! Looking forward to seeing more wonderful Black and Whites

JTG (Misalyn) said...

great images for the wall, i particularly like the train.

Verna Luga said...

i love the train... so classic... mine is up..

Unknown said...

Another beautiful selection.
Like the week wall.

Julie said...

The shots you choose for The Wall each week are inspirational, DS. I appreciate very much the effort you go to. Thank you.

agnetha said...

I like the best golfer. Wonder if she / he puts the ball?
Have a nice day!!

Anonymous said...

Here I am again... and again raiding my diminished archive.
But I am closer to producing my own B/W prints.
Watch my space.

CIOPhoto said...

Love the blog. I've been lurking for a few weeks and have decided to join the fun.

stan said...

the train station shot is my fav.

2cats said...

what on earth was happening with Mr Linky today? :-|

Anna Carin Ahlander said...

Amazing selections as always..
Have a nice week.
Anna

Ann said...

Good to see Mr Linky back.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I missed it Mr. Linky...but it's only 6:00 am here. What time does it shut down?

Dragonstar said...

For any of you in doubt, I live in Ireland in the GMT/UT timezone (although we are in Summer Time/Daylight Saving Time at the moment)

Volker Becker said...

Thank you Dragonstar for your selection and for making this great site!

Olivier said...

une superbe sélection , bravo j'ai l'impression que le niveau monte de plus en plus. vraiment une très bonne idée ce chalenge

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Thank you so much for including my link. I will be sure to get in on time next week.
I was in Ireland last August and loved it. We were in Dublin, Balleyknocken in County Wicklow, Kinsale and Galway. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Cherry said...

it says, linky has expired 4 days ago! hope it will be fixed soon. :)