INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 30 January 2015

Friday, 30th January, 2015.

Great photos from Nature Footstep (Trees in snow), Barcelona Rob (J.R. Tolkien), James (Strange Encounters), Black and White Songlines (so very real...), ch-photoArt (Super close), and Carver (walking with trees and shadows).








Click the links above to see the photos full size.


   PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION
 

If you have Google+ and I can't comment, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!



16 comments:

Annemor said...

Like your choises.
Mormor

NatureFootstep said...

thanks Dragonstar. I loved to see my tree on display :)

Su-sieee! Mac said...

They were among my favorites from last week, too.
:-)

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

I never know how you manage to choose, there are so many great entries. That said, I love this week's selection

Jutta.K. said...

Again a very good selektion !
♥ly greetings from germany

Gemma Wiseman said...

Thank you ever so much for featuring my very real lady.

Carver said...

Thank you for including mine. I am in good company with the other fine shots.

Leovi said...

These pictures are gorgeous, beautiful shots, great Nature Footstep (Trees in snow)!

lina@my home sweet home said...

Wonderful varieties.
Happy weekend to all!

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said...

The lines of the trees, sun and shadow, are magnificent

Firasz said...

Hi,
This is a beautiful meme, crispy b/w shots here :)

I have posted @
https://firaszphotography.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/oval-eyes/

B/w shot is the 3rd pic in the post.

Please see and comment.

Cheers,
Firasz

Chrissy Brand said...

Some magical photos there!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Thanks for hosting!

My Desktop Daily said...

Great selection, thanks for your good work in running this meme.

Alexa said...

These are all excellent, but I agree with Debbie—how DO you choose?

RobertN said...

Wonderful meme.
Thanx to all!