INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 15 April 2011

Friday, 15th April, 2011.

Here in Ireland we've had some lovely spring weather for a few days. I hope it's been good wherever you live!

This week's photos are from David (Thistle Bud), Walk in New York (Statue of Liberty), Robert (stairs), Lachezar (the beach), Laura (April Rain), and Ann (Kangaroo Island).








As usual, you can click on the photos or the names above to visit the original post.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.

24 comments:

Lucy Corrander said...

The thistle! So pleased that is among the ones you chose. And that beach is almost surreal! And the pelicans are quite un-nerving!

Happy weekend!

Lucy

Let's Talk Over a Cup of Coffee said...

These are just superb selection of Black and White Photos! Have a wonderful Weekend!

all ways 11 o'clock said...

Thank you Dragonstar for the feature.

~robert

Carver said...

I'm glad you are having pretty spring weather. We are too. Great choices.

k.a. photography said...

Great choises, once again!

forgetmenot said...

Great B&W photos--all so different,all so interesting. Have a nice weekend. Mickie :)

Anonymous said...

Great collection, I think the beach shot is my favorite.

Cildemer said...

Very beautiful collection! My favourite is the cloudy sky and the beach shot too;o)

***
Have a fabulous weekend****

Kranky Granny said...

Just discovered your meme yesterday and I am joining for the first time.

Laura said...

what a lovely surprise and honor to see one of my rain photos included among so many other wonderful images!

Jan Halvard said...

Great B&W-photos!

Welcome to visit my weekend in Black and White!

Jan Halvard, Norway
¡Buenos dias Bolivia!

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Great photos!...all are well deserved to be posted on the wall.

My fave is the beach photo. Looks so serene and makes me want to go to the beach.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

David said...

Thanks, Dragonstar, for including one of my photos. It's always a wonderful surprise to see one. What a nice collection and yes, that beach photo is stunning as are all of them!

David of the thistle

lina@home sweet home said...

Awesome choice! Love it all...

Sean Bentley said...

Oops, I missed a week there - it was a busy one!

TheChieftess said...

Great selection this week Dragonstar!!! The first one to catch my eye was Lady Liberty...but all are interesting and well done!!!

Halcyon said...

Beautiful monochromes! I especially like the water droplets.

Anonymous said...

Lovely choices. I'm drawn to the thistle bud first, but all are great shots.

Ann said...

Thank you for including me in the wall this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gallery :)
//Halina

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I love the beach and the raindrops are very interesting also.

Magda said...

I love the B&W week-end, this is my first participation !!! Have a nice day :-)

TheChieftess said...

I'm puzzled...I've seen the Weekend in B&W bridge icon on several of the other blogs I've visited...how do I include that on my blog???

Dragonstar said...

@ TheChieftess.
Just right-click on the image and select "save image as", then file it wherever you fancy ;)